Labels

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2011

Tora


Nickname: Tora
Age: 22
Location: Berlin, Germany


Height: 172cm // 5.64 feet
Weight: 50kg //110 poungs
Shoe Size: 38 // 7
Measurements: 85 - 63 - 92
Natural Haircolor: brown
Eye Color: brown/green



How would you describe your style?
It's a mix of Japanese visual kei /gyaru and K-Pop style. 







Anything you are especially proud of?
I'm a Hair&MakeUp Artist, so I'm a little bit proud of my Hairstyling and MakeUp (^^;)



What do you associate with this style?
the love for music and fashion
.



How did you get this style?
I'm interested in Japan and fashion since I'm a kid. Around 14, I started to listening to visual kei, so this part of style came pretty fast. When I start to like K-Pop, I was really fascinated from the styling and began to mix the styles.
Now I'm older, my style changed a little bit (^^) it's more feminine now. I guess it comes with the one year I lived in Japan.
Like everyone I have my 'Idols' that influence me. This most important and influence one is Sakito (Nightmare).



When did you start to style yourself like that?
Uhm......around 14.







Are there any persons/Styles which inspire you?
Like I said before, Sakito from Nightmare. But there are a few more like, Yuri(Irokui), CL(2en1), Key (SHINee)and Mamo(R-Shitei).



Where do you buy your stuff? Do you have a favourite brand?
Most of my stuff is from Japan. Also I design and make my one clothes.
Favourite brands are Alexander McQueen, H.Naoto, Vivienne Westwood, Limi Fui. 



Do you use any special products?
I love my MakeUp from M.A.C.!! (laugh) AND Japanese Hairspray!!! (it's so damn better than ours (;_;))



Do you care what others might think about your style?
By my friends, yeah a bit. Other people, no.



Would you change your style for some reason?
I think my styling is flexible, so I have no reason to change it for a job.  
The style is a part of me, when I change, the style change, but I wouldn’t do it for someone else.  So...no (^^)!


Anything you want to say to our readers:
Don't be shy, wear and style yourself like you want!



Get in contact with Tora:
website: http://jhportfolio.de.tl/
blogs: http://ameblo.jp/runjunk/
               http://ameblo.jp/madjoker-tora/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Follower