Labels

Montag, 20. Juni 2011

Fumiko


Nickname:  Fumiko Kawa
Age: 26
Location: currently stay at Singapore/Malaysia for working trip

Natural Haircolorbrown
Eye color: brown

 
How would you describe your style?
layering in minimalistic concept, casual cool yet girly style and  keep as creative as Japanese street style.
Anything you are especially proud of? 
my brownish eyes and hair :P

What do you associate with this style?
Creativity and freedom.
I don't tend to limit myself for a certain style, I would love to try any fashion style which could create something interesting and new in mix and match.
How did you get this style?
Once I love fashion at first sight, dressing up is kind of interesting knowledge which I always wish to learn and keep improving more.
I love to see the people with interesting and innovative style which could give me more imagination in styling myself.


When did you start to style yourself like that?
the first moment when I fall in love with fashion.

Are there any persons/Styles which inspire you?
I don't tend to any fashion style or icon, I don't want to limit myself for any inspiration.
I could get inspired by a song, a movie, a fabric, a design or even a smile.
Fashion is everywhere, and I like the spirits I do in fashion.







Where do you buy your stuff? Do you have a favourite brand?
I love everything I buy and wear anything I love to wear.
I don't tend to any fashion brand as my favourite, as long as I love the style and design, I will wear it with my mix and match styling.
most of the time, I love to design and redesign the stuffs which I think it could present in different ways in fashion.
adding on my ideas and attitudes, then transform them into the style I love. 

Do you use any special products? for my styling post or my daily life, I try to have a 'no-make-up-day', if it's not necessary..
as I like the nature of face, adding on with facial expression, it's kind of beautiful creature which we have when we are born into this world.
Usually, I will use whitening lotion and sunscreen lotion...
and Majolica Majorca Mascara is my essential make-up stuff^^



Do you care what others might think about your style?
not really. because I believe that everyone could interpret fashion in their own way.

Would you change your style for some reason? 
nope. I wear what I love and it's suitable for the occasion which always adding on my style in it.

Anything you want to say to our readers:
A dream will always just be a dream if you never walk out the first step…
Your attitude will determine your creation......

Get in contact with Fumiko:

E-Mail: fumikokawa@hotmail.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Follower