Labels

Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2011

Kai London

Nickname: Kai London
Age: -Location: London, Frankfurt, Vienna


Height: 173cm // 5.7 feet
Shoe Size: 41 // 8
Natural Haircolor: blonde
Eye color: blue/grey



How would you describe your style?
Thats a really difficult question, pictures say more than words.



Anything you are especially proud of?
I'm very proud of my scarf collection ;)



What do you associate with this style?
Mostly my favourite game, which is Monster Hunter, it inspires me a lot.



How did you get this style?
Someone introduced me to get another point of view. I used to like a lot of metal in my face (still got plenty of piercings) neon colours, band shirts and all that stuff, but someone opened my eyes to see that there is something stronger than anything made up by humans, which is the nature. You're surrounded by it and this is the best experience I made so far.



When did you start to style yourself like that?
I guess it was a process.


Are there any persons/Styles which inspire you?
Idols are nothing more than selfmade pictures of persons who don't exist, and in the end they will disappoint you.
I learned to get inspired by timeless things like the nature or your own fantasy.



Where do you buy your stuff? Do you have a favourite brand?
I design some of my clothes myself or modify them.
I love shopping, and even if I don't have money, i wander around and look into every store, i find to get inspiration.
For my favourite brand I'd pick All Saints, very much my style.



Do you use any special products? 
I only use foundation and concelear, luckily my skin isn't too bad. I prefer MAC cosmetics or Lush. I try to take care of my skin instead of using thousands of different make-ups. I always use sun protection!
I use Silver protect shampoo and a Moisturizer by

    Schwarzkopf


  Do you care what others might think about your
   style?
   Hm.. let's say, it's not that i'm ignorant, but I'm used to

   strange  gazes, so they don't really affect me. My Dad's
   opinion is the most important one for me.


   Would you change your style for some reason?
   Once I tried to be 'normal' for someone I loved, but I'm not a

   good actor, I felt very uncomfortable. I also used to be
   bullied in school for being different, but the years went by
   and being unique is more fashionable these days.


   Anything you want to say to our readers:
   After rain comes sun, life goes on.
   unbreakable law of the nature.



  Get in contact with Kai London:
  facebook: Kai London
  blog: http://maylastforever.tumblr.com/
  youtube: Kaminovoice
  


  



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Follower