Labels

Freitag, 10. Juni 2011

missMARImeer

Nickname: missMARImeer
Location: Miller Beach,IN


How would you describe your style? 
Well, I really don't like to portray it as a certain type of style. I see it as showing my personality through my clothing. 



Anything you are especially proud of? 
I am very proud of my hair. People always ask me where i got it done and im always proud to say i do it.



What do you associate with this style?
I associate my personality with my style.
 



How did you get this style? 
I've always loved the "scene" style. I used it but also put my own sense into it. 



When did you start to style yourself like that?
I started in 8th grade which would be two years ago.







Are there any persons/Styles which inspire you?
I am always inspired by friends



Where do you buy your stuff? Do you have a favourite brand?
Some places I go to would be Hottopic, Gillyhicks, Hollister, abercrombie, or anywhere.




Do you use any special products? 
I only wear MAC makeup. My shampoo is Bed Head. I can't live wiffout it♥

Do you care what others might think about your style?
I could care less on other peoples opinion.

Would you change your style for some reason?
No, i wouldn't. If they can't accept me for my style, then they are just going to have to get over it. I express myself through it.



 Get in contact with missMARImeer:
E-Mail: heavenhelpus@yahoo.com






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Follower