Labels

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2011

Anima Lism

Nickname: Anima Lism
Age: 22
Location: the boyond awesome Berlin () in good old Germany


Height: 158cm // 5.18 feet
Weight: 46kg // 101 pounds
Shoe Size: 38 // 7
Natural Haircolor: a dark and quite horrible form of blond
Eye Color: green



How would you describe your style?
Since I get influenced by everything from Rock, Goth, Punk to Pop and Hip Hop, I don’t really know, how to describe it. Plus I look different everyday, so… XD Let’s just say something odd that was born out of my own sick mind. ;D

Anything you are especially proud of?
My make up skills, definitely.



What do you associate with this style?
Like I said above: my own sick mind. And freedom maybe.

How did you get this style?
Hmm... it just evolved over the years. I tried out every club and listened to everything to find stuff that I like and could inspire me, so every scene left a trace of some sort. ^^

When did you start to style yourself like that?
When I got in contact with the Goth-scene (thanks to my cousin), when I was 13.


Are there any persons/Styles which inspire you?
The only person I would name here is probably Marilyn Manson. I’ve been a huge fan of his music for years and the way he looks is just awesome. I adore him. 
Where do you buy your stuff? Do you have a favourite brand?
I don’t have a particular brand or shop to be honest. Most of the time I find things by accident or buy myself something cheap and “redesign” it. Most of my tank tops are in some way self made for instance.^^ I have a weakness for ties from Batsu though.




Do you use any special products?
MAC! All my eyeshadows are from MAC. It’s an awesome brand. *.*

Do you care what others might think about your style?
Nope, I don’t give a fuck, what people think about me.


Would you change your style for some reason? 
Never.


Anything you want to say to our readers:
Be yourself, regret nothing and rock on. 



Get in contact with Anima Lism:
facebook: facebook.com/people/Anima-Lism/100000070362042
bandpage: facebook.com/pages/Road-Kill-Caf%C3%A9/154732051244189?ref=ts






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Follower