Labels

Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2011

Maru

Nickname: Maru
Age: 21
Location: Cologne, Germany


Height: 156cm //5.11 feet
Shoe Size: 35 // 5
Natural Haircolor: reddish blonde
Eye color: blue/green



How would you describe your style?
I wear whatever I like. I don't follow a certain "Style", but I would describe it as a cute japanese-inspired vintage style.



Anything you are especially proud of?                                                           
I really like my bleach blonde hair. It took some time to find the right haircolor for me (I tried out almost every haircolor lol), but with bright blonde I finally found the color which suits me the best.


What do you associate with this style?
Myself. Just expressing myself.



How did you get this style?
Well, I'm in love with Japan since I was 12 years old and at first I experimented a lot and failed a lot but when I first visited Tokyo I was so inspired by the city and the people there and slowly began to borrow it for myself and for my own style.



When did you start to style yourself like that?
Must be about 4 years now.



Are there any persons/Styles which inspire you?
As I said before, japanese street-fashion really inspires me. But honestly I just wear what I like.



Where do you buy your stuff? Do you have a favourite brand?
Most of my stuff I order online from asiancountries.
       But I like buying stuff at the flea market, too. :) 
       And yep  - I have three favourite brands: Delyle,  
       Rowky and Othermix.


       Do you use any special products?
       Since I have a really sensitive skin I mainly use  
       make-up from alverde, because it's natural
       cosmetics. For my hair I use a special silver
       shampoo from L'oreal to make it white/silver and an
       intensive deep repair mask from Osmo Essence,
       because it's so damaged (coz of the bleaching).

       Do you care what others might think about
       your style?
       No. :)

      Would you change your style for some
      reason? 
      I don't think so. I never cared about what my family
      think about my style anyway (for example - my
      father always says how much he hates my piercings
      and that they make me look so ugly, but I never
      changed anything.)
      And if my friends don't accept me the way I am, they
      are no real friends. :)

      Get in contact with Maru:
      blog: http://yaplog.jp/maruisnotdead
      E-Mail: mieeep@hotmail.com







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Follower