Labels

Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2011

BloodyMermaid

Nickname: BloodyMermaid
Age: 20
Location: Hannover, Germany

Height: 167cm // 5.47 feet 
Weight: 67kg // 147 pounds
Shoe Size: 37 // 5
Natural Haircolor: black
Eye Color: brown


How would you describe your style? 
Actually, I never thought about that :D Maybe Asian Street Style? :D Fashion is not a big part in my life, I'm more interested in drawing and stuff like that so I don't know :D


Anything you are especially proud of?
I'm not "proud" of anything about me or my style, but I guess I like my hair.


What do you associate with this style?
Asian Pop Culture :D





How did you get this style?
I'm very impressed by asian male singers :D they're dressed  very cute and cool but also masculine :D So I thought I try this out, thats the way I get to this style, nothing spectecular I guess :D


When did you start to style yourself like that?
Hmm I don't know :D I started 2004? or 2005. Not that long ago^^


Are there any persons/Styles which inspire you?
Nobody particular, as I said different asian pop stars.


Where do you buy your stuff? Do you have a favourite brand?
When I see something that I like, I buy it. It doesn't matter which brand or shop :D But I like Primark, H&M and Zara^^ and my Moms wardrobe is cool :D


Do you use any special products?
No xD


Do you care what others might think about your style?
I never had and never will change my style for anyone. I am who i am, i like what i like and nobody can tell me whats good
    for me except for myself^^


   Anything you want to say to our readers:
   Dont let fashion manipulate your mind about others.
   Use fashion to express yourself and dont make it to your  
   purpose in life.

   Get in contact with BloodyMermaid:
   E-Mail: salerdavid@hotmail.de







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Follower