Labels

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2011

Orkan

Name: Orkan
Age: 17
Location: Germany


Height:   178cm // 5,84 feet
Weight:     62kg // 136.4 pounds
Shoe Size:     41 // 8
Natural Haircolor: dark brown
Eye Color: green-grey-blue


How would you describe your style? 
Hip hop meets rock, edgy pop & high fashion – u know I can rock some tight high fashion jeans with some nike sneakers or some baggy pants with some rocker boots.


Anything you are especially proud of? 
I'm very proud of my tattoo „freedom“, which is tattooed on my arm, cuz I think it has a very big meaning. It's not just like a star, a rose or a mickey mouse on some shoulder. Freedom is the biggest important thing in life after beeing healthy.


What do you associate with this style?
Freedom! U can wear whatever YOU want, u're free. I wanna show everyone that u dont have to be scared of some haters. Just because they hatin' on you, it doesn't mean u can't wear your favorite piece of your wardrobe. 

How did you get this style?
I really been through some fashion fails, i was a little fat boy with braces on my teeth. I was „searchin'“ for my style a very long time. Sometimes i was scary to wear something because in my city everyone is doin that gangster shit and than there was me. A boy with a skinny tight jeans. It was very hard for me to stay true to myself. If i wasn't that strong enough to „fight“ for my style , i think i would to that gangster shit like them dudes in my city too. But hell yeah, this is me and now, i know who i am.


When did you start to style yourself like that?
I think I was doin that whole fashion stuff when I began with my schooling, I was only 15 years young. I bought me some fashion magazines and read them in the train on my way to work.  And with that money I gain from my schooling, I went shopping a lot.

Are there any persons/styles which inspire you? 
My mother, my best friend, rnb singer ciara, music and so much more. Cakes are inspiring me too. I named my white/red/black nike sneakers „törtchen“ (translation: "cake"/"cupcake") because the first time I saw them in footlocker, the first thing I was thinkin about was a strawberry cream cake :))
Where do you buy your stuff? Do you have a  favourite brand?
Okay, first I need to say that everytime I walk into a sstore, I'm lookin for „sale“. I'm not that typ of guy who pays much money for one piece of clothing - except shoes. I would NEVER buy a jacket for 90€ or  jeans for 60€. With the saved money, I was able to get some more articels. And yea, I shop everywhere. Most of all at h&m and Zara. My favorite label is Chanel, i love the elegance and the attitude of it. I named my blackberry „Chanel“ haha. I do not own anything of chanel – only the „chanel de bleu“ parfum. Also I do my own shirts. I print and cut some shirts and do my own thing.


Do you use any special products?
No I don't. I get bored easily. I know its not good for my skin but thats why i often try new products. But my hairspray is always the same – „3 wetter taft“ the black/red bottle.


Do you care what others might think about your style?
For sure I'm askin my friends and family what they think of my outfit, but I don't really care much about it. I listen to every criticism but yea, I'm the one who wears it and also I need to feel the look. Not my friends and not my family. And what the haters say – I don't give a fu*k anyway. If I change my look, my outfits, just because they dont like it, it wouldnt be „Orkan“ / „me“ anymore.


Would you change your style for some reason?
That's a really good question. U gotta adapt your look for the location, like u can't wear a wedding dress for shopping or a shirt with big holes, („penner look“ translation: "look like a homeless") for a family event. I know how to adapt myself but it always got some „Orkan“ in it. That's me and no, I wouln't change my style for nothing. I got my swagger right and thats wass up!


Anything you want to say to our readers:
Be free, be true to yourself and rock your own thing. No one is ugly so get your head high. Try new looks, read some fashion magazines and visit my blog – www.Ot-fashion.blogspot.com


Get in contact with Orkan:
facebook: Orkan Tan
blog: www.Ot-fashion.blogspot.com
E-Mail: OrkanTan@hotmail.com
  


  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Follower