Labels

Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2011

Laila Darsane Zabransky

Nickname: Laila Darsane Zabransky 
Age: 18 
Location: Pfungstadt, Germany 


Height: 161 cm // 5.28 feet
Weight: 55 kg // 121 pounds
Shoe size: 39
Natural Haircolor: brown
Eye color: brown 







How would you describe your style?
I think my style is risky. I try a lot with patterns. I try a little to imitate the cool style from the 80’s and 90’s, like leather jackets or something like that. 

Anything you are especially proud of?
My haircolor. Even if it's hard to recolor them.


What do you associate with this style?
Partly my personality. I want to express something with my style. It depends on the mood.








How did you get this style?
My style developed over the years. I like to try things and so I get this style.  


When did you start to style yourself like that?
I think about 1-2 years ago. 


Are there any persons/Styles which inspire you?
Not really. Although I need to say the pin up style of Dita von These is awesome. 


Where do you buy your stuff? Do you have a favourite brand?
I buy my stuff at Zara and some internetportals like Nasty Gal. I buy some things at flea markets, because there are always hidden treasures. ;-)


Do you use any special products? 
Oh, no. Not really. I always say: The best isn’t always expensive








Do you care what others might think about your
style?
No, I dont really matter what other p eople think of me. The main thing I like it. 


 Would you change your style for some reason?
Also no, it's my decision. Either you can live with this or not. 


Get in contact with Laila Darsane Zebransky:
facebook: facebook.com/profile.php?id=1179757580
blog: http://cotzey.tumblr.com/
E-Mail: kleines.aeffchen@hotmail.de 












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Follower